What is the Coolest Corporate Office Furniture for a Startup?
Hold on, can a corporate office even be cool? With the right choice in corporate office furniture, startup businesses can be very cool! Your corporate office furniture can create office environments that attract the best young talent. Furniture design is on the cutting edge just like startups intend to be. Having the most innovative corporate office furniture pieces that function flawlessly, as well as make an impact in the space shows both employees and customers that this business means business.
While what is cool, can be subjective here are some favorite corporate office furniture ideas for startups to keep in mind as well as some of the suggested pieces.
Contemporary Corporate Office Furniture
Contemporary design and aesthetics in any startup office make for an inviting space. Startups looking for corporate office furniture that’s ‘too cool for school’ will want to invest in contemporary options and offer a variety of workspaces so that employees are comfortable and clients know that this business is on the cutting edge. Contemporary corporate office furniture adds clean design, color and texture, and aesthetic and appealing office space.
Check out these contemporary corporate office furniture top picks.
- Wind Contemporary Lounge Seating – The clean-lined frame of Wind lounge seating gives your reception a midcentury look, while the angled legs add a touch of flair. It’s versatile upholstery options will easily blend in with a variety of settings.
- Jeo Modern Chair – A contemporary and versatile modern pedestal is ideal all over the office. Wherever you want to show off a little!
- Zira Contemporary Laminate Desking – The most popular modern office desks and for good reason. The Zira versatility knows no bounds.
Ergonomic Corporate Office Furniture
Having healthy employees is at the top of every employer’s mind. Fatigue, discomfort, frustration, pain, musculoskeletal problems, and other related injuries can be caused by bad posture or working in the same position for too long and none of that is cool—at all. Ergonomic corporate office furniture, on the other hand, reduces costs and improves productivity and business culture.
Check out these ergonomic corporate office furniture top picks.
- Sora Fully Adjustable Ergonomic Task Chair – Sora features a modern, elasticized mesh that conforms to your shape like your favorite pair of jeans. Airy mesh backing provides the user with breathability so you can stay cool and comfortable throughout the day.
- ESI S2S Ergonomic Height Adjustable Desktop Workstation – Easily convert your existing work surface into a standing desk and enjoy the ergonomic and physical benefits. An easy to use mechanism makes raising and lowering the surface a breeze and ensures you’ll never inadvertently injure your important coffee drinking hand. Customers in Houston, TX looking for corporate office furniture love this product.
- Luray Ergonomic Conference Chair – When meetings and conferences last forever, the Luray chair with full back support and upholstered seating keep participants at their best. The polished aluminum arms add a contemporary touch while its tilting, adjustable design offers customizable comfort.
Collaborative Corporate Office Furniture
Team collaboration, new creative ideas, and sharing the workload is easier when collaborative office furniture is used. Teamwork and productivity are essential to effectively carrying out daily work. Even introverts can feel more comfortable sharing ideas when collaborative office furniture is part of the office design. collaborative office space directly impacts employee happiness and engagement with coworkers which improves overall productivity and performance.
Check out these collaborative corporate office furniture top picks.
- ATOM Breakout Collaboration Furniture Collection – ATOM is a single unifying family of products comprised of seating, tables, and desks. Developed to bring harmony to the workplace.
- Apollo Collaborative Conference Tables – Superbly engineered and with a robust, assured design, Apollo is a contemporary meeting and conference table range.
- River Collaborative Seating – River brings flexibility to your open space where huddles happen and solo workers also seek solace. Both transpire with River!
Privacy and Acoustic Corporate Office Furniture
When team members need a little time and space to themselves to get work done, privacy and acoustic features in corporate office furniture are the coolest. Because not everyone can focus on every project in a completely open environment, there are several corporate office furniture options that can enhance work performance by giving a private and quiet workspace.
Check out these privacy and acoustic corporate office furniture top picks.
- Cega Modern Acoustic Seating – Cega is the ideal product for the modern working environment where personal touchdown spaces and informal meeting areas are the norm.
- Mango – Mango acts as a magnet for mobile workers, whilst also providing sedentary workers with more choice and privacy on demand.
- Airbloom Acoustic Panels for Workstations and Open Planning, Wall or Hanging Screens for Privacy – Dynamic visual spaces that produce an improved soundscape are achieved by using Airbloom. Suspended tiles or shapes are often quite visually appealing as they have usually been designed by industry specialists with an eye for detail with an understanding of how this type of solution will be used. Modules are assembled in patterns using plastic clips and are fixed to an aluminum rail for installation on the ceiling or on the wall. Airbloom is available in 30 standard quick-ship colors.
Yes. Corporate Office Furniture Can Be cool!
Team productivity thrives when office design details like choosing the coolest corporate office furniture are considered. Our customers looking for corporate office furniture in Houston, TX agree! Employees will be happier, more comfortable, and more productive when working in a space with cool corporate office furniture that supports their creativity.
President/CEO at Collaborative Office Interiors
Collaborative Office Interiors is a complete office furniture and systems provider in the Houston, Austin and San Antonio area. COI specializes in providing high quality/low-cost solutions to companies that are moving, upgrading or expanding.
John opened ROSI Office Systems in 1993 and the company today is on Inc. Magazines’ Top 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2018. John specializes in new office furniture, space planning, new workstations, Work Fit products, remanufactured Haworth cubicles, asset management, furniture liquidation, and office furniture rentals.