River collaborative seating will bring people together in a place where ideas, insight and inspiration can be shared. A modern design for today’s collaborative, open plan, or any other commercial, education, government, healthcare or hospitality environment.
- Interlocking capabilities, quality construction and high traffic design deliver an endless array of curvilinear and rectilinear configurations.
- Three back heights available – Standard, High back and Extended back.
- Many seating units, benches (except round) and tables can be specified with power and USB outlets for mobile devices. Power/USB modules are available in either: White faceplates and power/USB receptacles or Jet Black faceplate and power/USB receptacles.
- Optional high traffic (HT) versions created for high use areas (schools, airport lounges) or multiple shift environments where the furniture must perform at all times.
- High traffic versions are rated for 350 lb. and is backed by Global’s Heavy Duty Warranty.
- Unique 6.5″ high tapered legs allow for ease of cleaning. Each leg is equipped with a non-marking poly foot suitable for all types of flooring.
- Leg finishes are standard in Tungsten (TUN) and Black (BLK).
- Tables are made with high-pressure laminate and coordinates with all the Global laminate finishes for casegoods and seating.
- Left or right arm location is always determined from a seated position.