How We Work For You
Wind Linear Tables
Wind Linear tables are an extension to popular Wind freestanding soft seating series of sofas and armchairs. Wind Linear sofas are available in two widths, with and without arms, single arm sofas and benches. The seating is connected with the new letterbox tables to create the linear arrangements that define the latest trend in office.
- Base standard in chrome. Optional black, tungsten and charcoal are available.
- Connecting inside corner tables are available to create a variety of popular ‘U’ shaped layouts.
- Three-legged table is not freestanding, intended to connect to seating on two adjoining sides, in 90° corner. Laminate top is 5″ thick with solid edges on all sides. Chrome tubular base.
- Requires Table Attaching Bracket kit (3360).
- Also available are freestanding end and coffee tables. 12″ height matches the height of installed bridging tables. Laminate top is 5″ thick with an opening on the front for storage and visual recess at the rear. Solid sides. Chrome tubular base.
- Suggested applications include executive lounges, public seating areas, reception seating, healthcare and nursing home lobbies.
- Coordinates with Wind Linear Seating.
Rectangular Side Table, Freestanding (3878): W25 x D20 x H16 IN.
Square Side Table, Freestanding (3879): W25 x D25 x H16 IN.
Coffee Table, Freestanding (3880): W54 x D20 x H15 IN.
Bridge Corner Table, Left (3881L): W25 x D25 x H12 IN.
Bridge Corner Table, Right (3881R): W25 x D25 x H12 IN.
Bridge End Table (3882): W25 x D20 x H12 IN.
Low Side Table, Freestanding (3883): W25 x D20 x H12 IN.
Let’s Get Started…
Request a Consultation
Let us help you create the perfect office for your team!