As the cost of new office construction continues to increase, companies are facing the challenge of adapting their office design to accommodate the growing trend of a mobile and transient workforce. With growth comes the need to rethink the office design, and choosing demountable architectural walls can provide a flexible and cost-effective solution. Collaborative Interior Office, a leading provider of office furniture in Houston, offers a range of demountable walls that can be easily reconfigured to meet changing needs. With Collaborative Interior Office’s architectural walls, companies can create a flexible workspace that promotes collaboration and innovation, while also accommodating the evolving needs of their workforce.
What are Architectural Walls?
Architectural walls are reusable, demountable walls that allow you to configure and reconfigure your office interiors according to your needs. They are functional, design-friendly, and they come in many styles that support the way you work.
Some of the benefits of architectural walls include:
- Soundproofing, giving your employees the peace and quiet they need to get things done.
- Transparent architectural walls allow natural light to permeate your space.
- Architectural walls support a healthier work environment.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Allows you to reconfigure your office space as needed, perfect for today’s changing workforce requirements.
- Reduces costs: architectural walls are less expensive than drywall over the long-term as they can be reused indefinitely.
- Green, sustainable design.
- Tax credits are available to companies who make sustainable choices.
- Architectural walls give you LEED credits towards sustainable building design certification.
- Many styles and options to choose from.
Architectural Walls and the Modern Workplace
Modern office design trends bear little resemblance to that of decades past. Though we have finally moved past the era of the cubicle, even a collaborative, open office environment needs some areas that offer more privacy, either for executives, for making phone calls, huddle rooms, or to privatize sensitive discussions.
Space allocation needs change over time. Employees and even those in leadership positions come and go, and when they do, your office needs to remain as efficient as possible. If you would like to learn more about how architectural walls can help your office maintain top productivity, reach out to schedule a consultation today at (713) 874-9869. We’d love to show you how we can help.