The Duet High-Density Stacking Chair has a built-in wall saver design. Durable steel frame provides extreme strength and stability. Hand grip cut-out on back makes it easy to move and hold when stacking. Clear, non-marking glides won’t damage the floor.
- Frame is made from durable solid steel rod available in chrome only.
- Polypropylene seat and backs with fiberglass reinforced nylon arms are available in a variety of colors. Arms will automatically match the shell color selected.
- Upholstered seat models are equipped with a smooth black shroud on the underside of the seat.
- A patented ganging feature allows chairs to be effortlessly locked together in neat tidy rows.
- Caster and foot ring models do not stack.
- Tablet models do not stack.
- Standard tablet (D8) size is 18”D x 14 1/2”W and is made of black polymer.
- Tablets are attached to the left or right (as seated).
- Tablet arms are not available on stools.
- Designed by Zooey Chu.